Thursday, October 28, 2010

It List: Thursday


Wow my last It List. As Coach Taylor said in last night's Friday Night Lights episode while watching his college bound daughter Julie fuss with her mother over something trivial just moments before their familial unit is forever altered by the sands of time, "I'm gonna miss this". Remember you can still catch Monday Morning Rock over at my new movie themed blog Phosphate on Film (launching late next week) or you can always gchat with me via frankphosphate@gmail.com if you ever get lonely late at night, I'm usually around. Wish there was a show tonight that I felt like writing about but... yeah take a look. I don't have the negative energy to spare right now. See you Saturday.


Ra Ra Riot (Granada)

Tim Kasher | Minus the Bear (House of Blues)

And You Will Know us By the Trail of the Dead (Loft)

Ryan Thomas Becker | Jason Bonner (J&J's)

80's Night w/DJ G (Amsterdam)

Seryn | Volt Revolt | Stomach | Baruch the Scribe (Rubber Gloves)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home